Terms and Conditions
1 ) Contact will try to have been made or has been made with the hirer using telephone numbers supplied to Premium Cabs Jersey once at the pick up address. if after five minutes the client has not arrived at the taxi the meter will be switched on. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that they board the taxi promptly keeping all fares to a minimum.
2) Premium Cabs Jersey, except cash and all major credit cards including contactless payments although there is a charge of 50p per credit/debit card transactions as in line with the driver and vehicular standards department.
3) Premium Cabs Jersey “ The Company” or any of its member drivers cannot be held responsible for any actual or consequential financial or professional loss, missed travel connections ( flights, boats etc) due to the late or non arrival of any taxi cab.
4) Premium Cabs Jersey “The Company” and its member drivers cannot be held responsible for any losses consequential or actual from missed connections due to adverse weather, prevailing traffic conditions or diversions, or any other events that negatively influence journey times.
5) Premium Cabs Jersey “Cabs” are insured for passenger and third party claims. Customers personal property is carried entirely at their own risk and Premium Cabs Jersey cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the said property. Furthermore it is the responsibility of the passenger to check that they have all of their personal property including luggage, mobile phones etc upon leaving the taxi cab.
6) Any journey fares that have been estimated in good faith neither Premium Cabs Jersey or any of its member drivers cannot be held responsible for any variations that were offered.
7) Premium Cabs Jersey and it’s member drivers reserve the right to refuse to carry a person or persons who appear to be under the influence of excess alcohol or drugs, or persons who the driver thinks pose a threat to themselves or their vehicles. Premium Cabs Jersey also reserve the right to refuse to carry a person or persons who the driver thinks have soiled clothing.
8) It is the customers obligation to actively seek out any taxi they book and to provide a working mobile or landline phone number. Premium Cabs Jersey and it’s member drivers will do all they reasonably can to ensure that the taxi is waiting in an appropriate place for customers to find.
9) Customers requesting large cars or have excessive luggage/load amounts will have an additional £4 pounds added to the final fare.Customers requesting to use Premium Cabs Jersey and it’s member drivers to move household contents or “house moves” will incur an additional £15 to the final fare.
10) Premium Cabs Jersey has adopted a Child and Vulnerable Person Policy whereas we will not carry a child under twelve years of age without prior consent or parents/guardians present.
11) Email bookings are considered to be non time critical and will be replied to within hours rather than minutes, emails are not monitored outside normal working office hours.